ATIF ASLAM gave an interview for the KHAWATEEN Magazine. That interview was like a slam book entry of ATIF ASLAM and having great details about ATIF ASLAM which is a very nice thing aout fans of ATIF ASLAM. Here is that interview of ATIF ASLAM on KHAWATEEN Magazine.
1) Real name?
Mohammad Atif Aslam.
2) Your petname?
Aadee or Ati.
3) Date of birth, your city?
12th March, 1983. Lahore.
4) Your height? Your horoscope?
5 feet 11 inches. Pisces
5) Siblings? Your number in order?
No sisters, just four brothers, I m the youngest.
6) Academic qualifications?
7) What did u think u would be when u grow up?
Wanted to complete my MBA and start a business or do a job but that didnt happen.
Have no intentions at the moment, I will get married when I am destined to.
9) Arrange or love?
I will think about it once I have any intentions of geting married.
10) Who introduced u in the industry?
No one, I came to the scene with my own efforts.
11) Which song brought you fame?
12) How much did you earn for the first time? and how did u spend it?
500 rupees, spent it by eating out with everyone.
13) Who has a role in your success?
Allah’s blessing, prayers of my parents and my own hard work.
14) If you would not have been a singer, you would have beem?
A good fast bowler.
15) What are the things about yourself that you have no control over?
There is no such thing, I have alot of patience. Everything is kept under control.
16) Did fame change your life for better or for worse?
If life had changed for worse, I would have lost my fame by now. May Allah never make me arrogant and proud.
17) Any weird & strange wish?
I want to fly really high.
18) When do you feel that you are helpless?
When I get surrounded by my fans and I am unable to get out of it.
19) What is the thing in life for which it is very difficult to devote any time?
20) Who can give their life for you?
I think my family.
21) If you could get any person through prayers, whom would you pray for?
My grandmother and my grandfather.
22) Any person that changed your life?
One is my music that changed me and second my elder brother from whom I learnt alot.
23) What do you write first when you use a pen?
My name followed by 786.
24) Did you ever regret giving your number to anyone?
Alot of people.
25) Any mistake you made that you want to repeat?
No, not at all. We should be ashamed of our mistakes.
26) You like to eat the food cooked by?
27) Have you ever thought that where would u be after 10 years?
No, never planned for such a long period of time. I will be in a good place, where ever I m.
28) Have you ever stopped eating due to anger?
No, because I cant resist hunger.
29) What do u do when your mood is off?
I go out for a long drive.
30) Who is more trust worthy? Girls or boys?
If they are good friends then both are reliable.
31) Does a human being create his own fate?
Sometimes we do make our own fate but still those things happen what are written in the fate.
32) What kind of events you like to be a part of?
I dont like going to events.
33) First thing you want to do when you get home?
34) One thing you always take care of?
That no one gets hurt because of me.
35) What would you do If you came in power?
I will give everyone their rights. Will build mosques and will build centres for children without parents.
36) You are always ready to go where?
On a long drive.
37) What do u say when the light goes off?
Oh my God!
38) What do u like to listen do when u r driving?
Depends on my mood. Mostly I like older songs.
39) Anything that u got before time?
Respect, fame and money.
40) Which is the one wish u want to fulfill before u die?
To get satisfied with my music because this is a very tough thing to happen.
41) Best invention of Science?
42) Favorite personality in music?
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.
43) Whom do you want to yell and scream at?
A person feels like screaming and yelling when he gets angry but what can I do I dont get angry, hardly ever.
44) If u do get angry, whom do u take it out on?
On my music.
45) What do u think about Pakistan?
The kind of rules and regulations are present in other countries, why dont we have it in our country. When will our country make progress.
46) What are the things you get impressed by when u go to other countries?
Puntcuality and cleanliness.
47) How different is your life from a normal person?
Even though I am a normal person yet my fame has made me special.
48) What are the things that you forget at home and have to come back for?
Water and mobile.
49) What is important in your life?
My mother’s blessings, my mother’s love.
50) Which habbit of your’s, your family doesnt like?
I dont come home on time.
51) How much do u take care of ur health?
I dont take care of it at all. I dont eat on time.
52) Are you punctual?
Yes I am and If I am unable to reach somehwere I surely inform everyone.
53) What is there on the side table next to the bed?
Alot of things are there, mobile and water are always there.
54) What is the most unique thing you bought for yourself?
I dont over spend.
55) What do u feel like doing when u wake up in the morning?
To drink water.
56) What feature u like in ur face?
I like my eyes.
57) What do people like in ur face?
Eyes and lips.
58) Your profession?
59) Where do u find peace in your house?
In my bedroom.
60) What happens when u r extremely hungry?
My blood pressure goes up.
61) What if someone wakes u up during a deep nap?
Its ok, no problem, I will wake up. I will be a bit angry but its ok.
62) What do u observe first in the personality of the person u meet?
The way they talk.
63) What do u like in a girl’s personality?
Her feet, If they are beautiful, otherwise the way they speak.
64) What do u think when u see the mirror?
First I used to think that I m very bad. Now I think I m now better then I used to be.
65) When do u lie?
When I have to make someone happy.
66) Fame is a blessing or a curse?
Blessing but sometimes a curse.
67) How do u spend a holiday?
68) Mobile is a blessing or a curse?
Curse because where ever u r, people can find out.
69) When do u not like people?
When they show off. Telling about what they have, this that. When people show off their unique and expensive things.
70) The favorite time in the whole day?
Evening and dawn.
71) If someone stares at u constantly?
I will ask what is the problem? Normally people continue staring.
72) Any question which u dont like?
There is no such question I dont like, unless it is not personal.
73) Which country do u wish was our’s?
No country, only Pakistan is our country.
74) What do u say when u get an injury suddenly?
75) When do u not like life?
When alot of people are around.
76) How do u begin ur day?
It depends on whether I am at home or away.
77) Which part of the day u feel fresh?
When I am in concert. Normally during the morning time too.
78) Tell us a good habbit and a bad.
Ask for my bad habbits from others. Good habbit is that I cant see anyone suffering.
79) What do u miss in ur life?
Time. I dont have any time anymore.
80) What does ur family say to make ur mood off?
“You dont give time to the family”. Even though everyone knows my schedule.
81) What do u miss or remember about ur home when u r in another country?
My mother. The way she requests and forces me to eat.
82) Anything u dont like about the industry?
People are always looking to pull others down.
83) What do u pray for?
“Anyone who has done anything bad with me, please forgive them”
84) Meaning of ur name?
85) Which weather do u enjoy?
86) To what extent are u romantic?
To the same extent that every youngster is.
87) Which time period of ur life do u remember or miss?
When I was 4 and when I used to go to school.
88) of success?
Staying happy, doing everything with hard work and receiving prayers and blessings from my mother.
89) Have u ever made anyone predict anything about urself?
No, because I dont believe in these things.
90) Which occasion do u celebrate or observe?
Eid and other religious occasions.
91) What do people praise about ur personality?
I am a happy person and I always make others laugh.
92) With whom do u consult before taking decisions?
With my family.
93) Your best friend who knew urs?
94) If u get a chance to steal, what would u steal?
95) What if u loose ur fame?
May Allah do better, I m ready for such a thing.”
ATIF ASLAM Live At BAHRAIN ( Concert Pictures )
ATIF ASLAM Unwrapped (Interview)
ATIF ASLAM Is Getting Engaged
ATIF ASLAM Live At CARLTON
KAUN HOON MAIN : ATIF ASLAM (OST:PRINCE)
ATIF ASLAM America Tour 2010
ATIF ASLAM Shares His HAJJ Experience With Fans
ATIF ASLAM Casted In Pakistani Film “Bol”
O MERE KHUDA : ATIF ASLAM (OST: Prince - Its Show Time)
ATIF ASLAM Getting Offers To Act In Bollywood
TU JANE NA & TERA HONEY LAGA HOON : ATIF ASLAM ( OST: AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI )
MUSTUFA ZAHID Called ATIF ASLAM 'BESURA'
HUM MUSTAFAVI HAIN : ATIF ASLAM
TU JANE NA : ATIF ASLAM ( OST : AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI )
TERA HONEY LAGA HOON : ATIF ASLAM ( OST : AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI )
ATIF ASLAM's Interview In INSTEP Magazine
ATIF ASLAM & STRINGS... Together ?
JAL PARI : ATIF ASLAM ( COKE STUDIO)
KINARA : ATIF ASLAM & RIAZ ALI KHAN (COKE STUDIO)
WASTA PYAAR DA : ATIF ASLAM ( COKE STUDIO )
MAI NI MAIN : ATIF ASLAM ( COKE STUDIO )
HUMAIN KYA HUA : ATIF ASLAM (COKE STUDIO)
Watch JAL PARI : ATIF ASLAM ( Live At COKE STUDIO )
'I love Atif Aslam as a performer in Coke Studio’ – Zeeshan Parwez
Download Audios ATIF ASLAM Tributes To RESHMA (Live At LUX STYLE AWARD)
LAMBI JUDAI : ATIF ASLAM (Tribute To RESHMA At LUX STYLE AWARD)
Download And Watch KINARA (Video) : ATIF ASLAM
Download HUNGAMI HALAAT (Video)
Download MERI KAHANI (VIDEO)
JAL THE BAND Abusing ATIF ASLAM (VIDEO)
ATIF ASLAM,ALI ZAFAR,JAL THE BAND Together At Jam Session
Atif Aslam - THE MOST STYLISH SINGER
ATIF Caught Drunk With Babes
ABHIJEET Insulting ATIF ASLAM (Video)
NADIA KHAN's Response To ABHIJEET's 'Childish Act' Of Insulting ATIF ASLAM
ATIF ASLAM Again Insulted By AADESH SHRIVASTAV And ASHA BHOSLE
Download BAKHUDA (Kismet Konnection) - ATIF ASLAM
Atif Aslam Look Alike Sing Alike Contest
Gulabi Aankhein ( Cover) - ATIF ASLAM
Download KYON CHHOR GAYE (Video) - ATIF ASLAM
ATIF ASLAM Got The TAMGHA-e-IMTIAZ
Pehli Nazar (Atif Aslam) Copy Of A Korean Song
ATIF ASLAM Is Getting BBC Excellence Music Award